Good ol' Scott Tribe tagged me with this silly, little meme that has been making its rounds through the blogosphere. So I figured I would give it a shot and toss it out there. I'm also supposed to tag six others and here are my six tags: Apply-Liberally, BCer in TO, Quito, Lord Kitchener, This Year, and Edey.
- I don't eat any warm-blooded, furry animal - for any one specific reason - unless I'm a guest for dinner and that is all they are serving;
- As a child I walked into the handle of a lawn mower and the branches of a tree and required stitches for both incidents;
- I like to play Call of Duty (whichever edition is current), online;
- My car is a standard;
- I have an aquarium with 6 fish (1 sunburst platy, 3 neon tetras, and 2 white cloud minnows) and 4 amano shrimp;
- My wife and I share custody over Meisha (see below), with my parents.